[cisco-voip] Finesse Unread Email Queue

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 17:06:29 EST 2018

For your sake, I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think it exists.

It's my observation that Cisco is behind when it comes to omni-channel, and
other companies like Upstream Works are doing omni-channel far better.

I wonder if that's the Cisco master plan: do it just good enough to say you
have it, but not so good that people love it?  Kind of like how they dipped
their toes into Call Recording with Media Sense, but third parties were
just way beyond them, so they closed it down.

After all, Cisco did elect to not continue to support the FB and Twitter
integrations, leaving SM to basically be email and chat only.  Granted, you
can dig RSS feeds, but really, who's doing that?