[cisco-voip] route pattern not dropping digits before sending to expressway

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Oct 5 16:15:41 EDT 2018

Nevermind:

>From the help page:

>From the Discard Digits drop-down list box, choose the discard digits instructions that you want to associate with this route pattern. The discard digits that display depend on the numbering plan that you choose from the Numbering Plan drop-down list box.
Note: The called party transformation settings that are assigned to the route groups in a route list override any called party transformation settings that are assigned to a route pattern that is associated with that route list.

It's been a while since I did this and I suspect when I did, I either made everything the same, or I wasn't doing special stuff on each route pattern before sending it to a list.

Weird that this little thing would be done. This means that I have to either do all the digit manipulation on the route pattern, or have different route lists for each manipulation that I want to do.

Sorry for the static.
---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook