[cisco-voip] UCCX question

Terry Oakley Terry.Oakley at rdc.ab.ca
Tue Oct 23 11:12:59 EDT 2018

We are running UCCX 11.6.1 and want to be able to allow our ServiceDesk team the ability to change queue messaging without touching the application side.   Is there a way to point the prompts to an exterior storage location or add 'triggers' that will allow them to change the message that callers get when they connect to the queue?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Terry

Terry Oakley
Telecommunications Coordinator | Information Technology Services
Red Deer College |100 College Blvd. | Box 5005 | Red Deer | Alberta | T4N 5H5
work (403) 342-3521   |  FAX (403) 343-4034