[cisco-voip] Cisco UCCX question

Ahmed Abd EL-Rahman Ahmed.Rahman at bmbgroup.com
Wed Sep 19 02:59:42 EDT 2018

Hi Gents,

I have a setup of UCCX 11.6 and I’d like to know the requirements of implementing a feature to enable the caller to have a an audio survey and export reports based on the caller inputs.
-Scenario:
After Call Center agent finishes talking to the caller he diverts the call to the a script (a survey) asking the caller some questions and records his answers which is normally numbers indicating he caller evaluation of the service he got from the agent.
After that reports should be exported indicating how callers evaluate each agent.

So here is my questions:
- How to implement this setup (even an overview).
- Does this setup needs integration with any type of external servers or it can be implemented  using only the existing UCCX servers?
- What’s the needed license level (enhanced, premium,.....) to implement that setup?

Thanks

BR
Ahmed Abd EL-Rahman
Senior Network Engineer