[cisco-voip] vg310/320 or ISR4K with analog modules

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Apr 4 10:03:46 EDT 2019

Our techs hated the fact that they couldn’t drive mechanical bells. We had to switch out all our loud bells with wheelock UTAs.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook