[cisco-voip] Jabber Guest as a “live chat for help” solution

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Sat Feb 16 13:13:14 EST 2019

Gotcha. Thx. Too bad.

-sent from mobile device-

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354<tel:519-824-4120;56354> | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook

For chat you want social miner connected to UCCX.  Jabber guest is just video, and I don’t think has gotten much love.