[cisco-voip] UCCX 11.6(2) and team summary live report/Finesse in supervisor

SK cciecollab2017 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 08:52:55 EST 2019

Yup .

When I first logged in I had drop down options under team summary , for
short term - long term calls and call statistics since midnight which
showed the calls per agents ( offered and answered ) however that
disappeared after I logged back in again .

Wondering if it’s a bug I’m hitting or something I am missing .