[cisco-voip] Cisco Jabber / Outlook Presence Status

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Jul 12 08:23:12 EDT 2019

This might have something to do with how default protocol handlers are configured.

From my reading, default protocol handlers are switched every time software is installed.

So, if someone installs Skype (for Business) _after_ you’ve installed Jabber, Outlook looks to Skype for presence information.

Take a look here for details on how to check.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/12_0/cjab_b_on-premises-deployment-for-cisco-jabber-12/cjab_b_on-premises-deployment-for-cisco-jabber-12_chapter_010011.html

-sent from mobile device-

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354<tel:519-824-4120;56354> | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook