[cisco-voip] shared line calls pop up on other people's Jabber when placed on hold

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Nov 26 15:25:21 EST 2019

OK. Just to follow up on this… I’m seeing mixed behaviours from running Jabber on different machines. All using my account, all with similar setups.

I thought it had to do with my machine being linked to the back of the phone, but I moved my main machine from behind the phone onto a wired connection.

The test laptops are wireless, and they don’t exhibit the same behavior. Next I will test with the laptops on wired. See if the same thing happens.

Very weird.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook