[cisco-voip] shared line calls pop up on other people's Jabber when placed on hold

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Nov 26 15:42:38 EST 2019

Laptops on wired connection on same switch exhibits popup behavior when call placed on hold on shared line.

Next test is to try wired on different switch.

I’m sure this is by design, but not sure the thought process behind it.

Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook