[cisco-voip] is finesse silent monitoring feature supported when using Jabber phone

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 12:51:42 EDT 2020

Yes, since Jabber supports BIB, which is how monitoring works.  However,
you don't have to take my word for, you can prove it yourself.  If you go
into CUCM > Unified Reporting > CM Phone Feature List, you can generate a
report of all phone models/devices which support monitoring.

E.g.,

[image: image.png]

Also, just FYR, the official configuration guide is here, not that using a
forum posting is bad, but I thought you might like to know nonetheless:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/12_5_1SU2/cucm_b_feature-configuration-guide-for-cisco1251SU2/cucm_b_feature-configuration-guide-for-cisco1251SU2_chapter_01010.html