[cisco-voip] Join Webex Button on TOuch 10

JASON BURWELL JASON.BURWELL at foundersfcu.com
Tue Feb 18 16:09:38 EST 2020

I noticed with CE9.10 they have now added a "Join Webex" button that appears on the Touch 10 home screen that allows direct calling to a webex meeting without dialing the entire URI. This is a great feature but now I'm trying to figure out if anyone is having luck integrating this Quick connect to webex meeting feature in to room systems that are Crestron controlled and do not have a Touch 10 present. Sure would be nice to be able to be able to have this functionality from the Crestron control as well. My A/V vendor says they "are working on it" so it could be a while. Anyone had luck with this?

Thanks Jason