[cisco-voip] Join Webex Button on TOuch 10

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Wed Feb 19 21:29:15 EST 2020

You can dial any 9-digit meeting number now like 123456789 at webex.com.
Webex changed to make these non-site specific.  So it's easy to make an
Extron/Crestron interface to enter a 9-digit meeting number than have it
just add @webex.com and dial.

The other thing you can do is just have a button for meet at webex.com which
prompts you to enter the 9-digit meeting number via DTMF.