[cisco-voip] setting primary phone for Jabber users without a physical phone - licensing

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Jan 13 15:13:20 EST 2020

Yes, no DLUs, but there’s still licenses. So, what I was afraid of was that instead of one CUWL license, it would use 4 separate enhanced licenses. But, I’m guessing because it’s all one userID, it uses the license based on the number of devices.

So, if I have 4 Jabber devices to one userID, it uses CUWL, but if it uses 2 jabber devices, it uses enhanced?