[cisco-voip] Finesse dropping calls upon answer

Jonatan Quezada jonatan.quezada at chemeketa.edu
Fri Jan 17 16:47:21 EST 2020

UCCX version: 10.6.1.11003-29 (ES02-11)

CUCM Version: 11.5.1.15900-18

caller--->xxxxxx7899--(cube)-->CUCM---->uccxTriggerAndApplication--->HelpDeskDevices---->all88xx
phones---->calHandled

upon answering the call drops, but not every call! Very challenging

I imagine there are plenty of reasons why this is a thing, but in our
case its hard to diagnose since no network changes are in effect nor
have we changed configuration for the help desk.

what are we seeing as the top 5 or 6 reasons or rather things to
re-verify regarding the configuration.

please advise

--
For immediate assistance please reach out to our IT help Desk 5033997899
or visit our IT Help center, located here:

Johnny Q
Voice Technology Analyst II
Chemeketa Community College
Johnny.Q at chemeketa.edu