[cisco-voip] Cisco Headset with Multibase unregister/ reregister to IP Phone

Reto Gassmann voip at mrga.ch
Fri Jan 31 08:34:30 EST 2020

Hello all

We have new Cisco Headset 562 with Multibase (Fw 2-0-0001-10) connected to
8851 with USB. (CUCM is 10.5)
Randomly the base disconnects from the phone and registers right after.
That happens when I put the headset back to the base, sometimes if I switch
on the desklight or if I put the notebook into the dockingstation. We also
have users who reported that the disconnect / connect happens during a
phonecall.

Has anyone els problems with the new Cisco Headset?

We also have issues with conferencing (joining other headsets to the base
for coaching) that the second headset can not connect / join the call or
delays in picking up the call if I use CTI (eg finesse). It takes up to two
seconds for the sound to be heard on the headset.

Thanks for feedback
Regards Reto