[cisco-voip] digitized voice quality

Jason Aarons scubajasona at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 13:46:35 EDT 2020

What codec is in use in capture of bad call? Diagnostic CDRs aka Severely
Concealed Seconds (SCCR) shows what? How are users connected? Packetloss or
high delay usually causes poor audio. I don't like G729 as in packet loss
sounds worse, wish CUBE had OPUS (coming).

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/cloud-systems-management/prime-collaboration/white-paper-c11-735409.html