[cisco-voip] CUBE Config Dial Peers

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Fri Jun 12 16:15:32 EDT 2020

I've been trying to make a standardized CUBE configuration using a lot of
the newer features like dial-peer groups.

This is what I have now.  It's an inbound dial-peer for CUCM matching the
CUCM IP's via Via header.  Then an inbound dial-peer for the ISP.  Then an
outbound dial-peer to CUCM and an outbound dial-peer to the ISP.  If you
have more IP's for the ISP or CUCM, you can easily add them.
destination-pattern .T is not used at all due to using dial-peer group
matching.  This doesn't account for bindings that must be done per
dial-peer.  It also doesn't show translation-profiles/rules.

This gives you 4 total dial-peers to match any number.

If it comes in from CUCM, it will route to the SIP carrier.  If it comes in
from the SIP carrier, it will route to CUCM.

voice class uri ISP sip
 host ipv4:8.8.8.8

voice class uri CUCM sip
 host ipv4:192.168.100.100
 host ipv4:192.168.100.200

voice class server-group 100
 ipv4 8.8.8.8 port 5060

voice class server-group 200
 ipv4 192.168.100.100 port 5060
 ipv4 192.168.100.200 port 5060 preference 1

voice class dpg 100

voice class dpg 200

dial-peer voice 100 voip
 description Incoming Dial-peer from ISP
 translation-profile incoming ISPInbound
 session protocol sipv2
 session transport udp
 destination dpg 200
 incoming uri via ISP
 voice-class codec 1
 dtmf-relay rtp-nte sip-kpml
 fax-relay ecm disable
 fax rate 9600

dial-peer voice 200 voip
 description Incoming Dial-peer from CUCM
 session protocol sipv2
 destination dpg 100
 incoming uri via CUCM
 voice-class codec 1
 dtmf-relay rtp-nte sip-kpml
 fax-relay ecm disable
 fax rate 9600

dial-peer voice 300 voip
 description Outbound to ISP
 translation-profile outgoing ISPOutbound
 destination-pattern .T
 session protocol sipv2
 session transport udp
 session server-group 100