[cisco-voip] Jabber and Finesse

Terry Oakley Terry.Oakley at rdc.ab.ca
Wed Mar 18 18:29:22 EDT 2020

We have on prem CUCM running 12.5.1.   We also have IM and Presence and UCCX
for our phone queues.   I am trying to figure out if I can move our phone
queues to Jabber and connect to Finesse via remote access (through VM Ware).
I seem to be able to get part way but when I try to make a call to the queue
the Finesse line will not answer and unless I go off hook first on the
Jabber app I cannot go to Ready on the Finesse side .   I cannot even dial
it just directly.   I can use that line and dial out from Jabber but for
some reason I cannot get the line to be recognized on the Finesse side.   I
am sure I probably missed something in my haste so if anyone of you have
successfully done something like this I would appreciate a simple how to.

I hope all of you are safe and your families as well.

Terry

Terry Oakley

Telecommunications Coordinator | Information Technology Services

Red Deer College |100 College Blvd. | Box 5005 | Red Deer | Alberta | T4N
5H5

work (403) 342-3521   |  FAX (403) 343-4034