[cisco-voip] UCCX upgrade versions

Andy Carse andy.carse at gmail.com
Fri May 22 11:03:05 EDT 2020

Hi,
I'm going to ask a probably stupid question but it's been awhile since I
had to do a UCCX Upgrade.

So what is the "go to" version of UCCX these days?
I'm currently on 10.6(SU3) as its the last CAD version.
So now I need to bring on Finesse which doesn't seem too difficult albeit
its an old version on our system.
It will be a new install as I can't break the existing setup on purpose.
One issue I think I will have is on demand call recording which was
relatively straight forward with CAD
and the built in bridge on the handset, but I don't think that work with
Finesse from what I can see from Google searches, unless WFO comes into the
mix.
We have a max of 20 agents logged in at any one time.

Any pointers for the path to tread would be appreciated.

Rgds Andy