[cisco-voip] UCCX upgrade versions

James Dust james.dust at charles-stanley.co.uk
Mon May 25 11:54:41 EDT 2020

Thank you Charles,

Kind regards

James

Sent with BlackBerry Work
(www.blackberry.com<http://www.blackberry.com>)

From: Charles Goldsmith <wokka at justfamily.org<mailto:wokka at justfamily.org>>
Date: Monday, 25 May 2020, 3:46 pm
To: James Dust <james.dust at charles-stanley.co.uk<mailto:james.dust at charles-stanley.co.uk>>
Cc: Cisco VoIP List <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net<mailto:cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>>
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] UCCX upgrade versions

This message originates from outside Charles Stanley. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you know the sender and are confident the content is safe.

Anytime you are planning an upgrade or install of UCCX, you should be consulting the compatibility guides https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/products-device-support-tables-list.html

Along with CUCM version compatibility, it has phone, client browser and OS and a lot more info.

I see a lot of customer installs that are not in a TAC supported configuration because they do not follow these when making changes.