[cisco-voip] CUCM PLAR SIP 8851

Myron Young mdavid_young at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 5 19:41:01 EDT 2021

Don’t think so, but not sure. I’m using 12-8-1-0001-455

On Jul 5, 2021, at 8:11 AM, Abbas Wali <abbaseo at gmail.com> wrote:

could it be the phone firmware, i am using 12-5-1sr2-2

On Fri, 2 Jul 2021 at 19:28, Myron Young <mdavid_young at hotmail.com<mailto:mdavid_young at hotmail.com>> wrote:
I have it working with an 8841 and we have both the SIP dial rule as well as the blank translation pattern.

 Also there shouldn’t be any CSS on the phone, only on the line which has the Plar destination