[cisco-voip] Call Flow data via transfers

Tim Smith tim.smith at enject.com.au
Tue Sep 20 23:42:40 EDT 2022

Hi,

If you want better reception / operator functionality, then take a look at the Imagicle suite as well.
You can have Advanced Queuing, IVR and reporting – even call recording if you need it.

For plain reporting, I’d recommend Variphy too.
If the information is there, they can typically find it and present it for you. They have a great engineering team.

Disclaimer – Variphy Partner 😊

Cheers,

Tim