[ednog] anycast DNS

Jay Ford jay-ford at uiowa.edu
Tue Apr 5 14:40:29 EDT 2005

[This feels like it falls within the scope of this list, but I could be
 persuaded otherwise.]

I'm pondering the deployment of anycast DNS on my campus.  I've read some
presentations... & I think I've covered most of the issues.

Does anybody have any kernels of wisdom which I could factor in as I continue
down this road?  Specifically, does anybody have a slick script to predicate
the announcement of routes for the service addresses on the availability of
DNS on the service addresses?