[ednog] Notes from a discussion among some HigherEd Networking folks last summer..

Mark Poepping poepping at cmu.edu
Thu Dec 1 17:50:06 EST 2005

Last summer at the Joint Techs conference in Vancouver, a small group of
campus network folks got together for a day and a half to talk less formally
about some issues of common concern.

These are the notes from that discussion.

http://security.internet2.edu/docs/internet2-salsa-topics-advanced-network-m
anagement-200511.html

If you have comments or questions about any of the particular topics or
suggestions or would like to offer other topics of similar or greater
interest, I imagine this list may find them interesting, but I am also happy
to gather and focus some of those concerns toward constructive conversation
in another similar forum, or perhaps toward presentation or discussion at
subsequent JointTechs conferences.

Mark Poepping

Director and Head Architect, Computing Services; Carnegie Mellon

SALSA Chair, Internet2