[ednog] IPv6 savvy DNS domain registrars?

Shumon Huque shuque at isc.upenn.edu
Tue Aug 15 13:48:33 EDT 2006

We're adding IPv6 transport capable nameservers for many
of our domains. And I'd like to get the IPv6 addresses of
the corresponding glue records registered in the parent
domains. For the .edu domains there is no issue since the
educause domain registration website appears to allow us
to submit them. But we also have several .net and .org
domains, and the domain registrar we're currently using for
those, Network Solutions, sadly does not support IPv6.

So, I'm looking to switch my .net and .org registrations to
an alternate registrar. There is a list at:

	http://www.icann.org/registrars/accredited-list.html

but I have no experience with most of them. Does anyone have
any recommendations?

Thanks!
--Shumon.