[e-nsp] Jumbo Frames under 6.2.2b56

Dan dan at burst.net
Thu Apr 26 12:32:41 EDT 2007

Hello,
I need to use jumbo frames (1560) for an application, and am attempting to
use a Summit 5i for it, but am not getting any success. I see many txerrors
when I enable jumbos (tx Lost, IIRC). I do not believe it to be a simple
issue of a bad cable, and the switch seems fine for any other applications -
does anyone know of any particular issue with jumbo frame support under
Extremeware 6.2.2b56?

Here are the pertinent config pieces (simple setup and all):

> create vlan r1
> create vlan r2
> config vlan r1 add port 1-8
> config vlan r2 add port 9-16