[e-nsp] Summit1i/5i firmware & Summit5i Full Layer 3 question

lausgans at gmail.com lausgans at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 15:24:25 EST 2011

Thank you much everyone, who responsed on my ask, some kind man
resolved my request.
The only thing that still interests me is what was the last ExtremeWare
release with supporting of vintage Summit1 (not "i" one) switch.
It has just 32 Mb of RAM, and from notes it looks like it's support was
dropped somewhile after 7.1 release.
Maybe it will be better if i'll ask Extreme support about it.