[f-nsp] MAC/ARP tracking?

David Temkin dave at rightmedia.com
Thu Jun 22 09:47:40 EDT 2006

Definitely familiar with Netdisco, but it's soooooo heavy and the fact
that a package hasn't been released for it since 2004 makes it a pain to
install (gotta collect everything out of CVS, etc...)

Plus it still hasn't been ported to MySQL, which is a pain for me.

But, barring any other responses I may just go down that road..

-Dave