[f-nsp] foundry-nsp Digest, Vol 44, Issue 8

Jason J. W. Williams jasonjwwilliams at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 17:36:53 EDT 2006

Hi Guys,

Thank you very much! I spoke with our Foundry rep yesterday. He mentioned
that the primary difference between the BigIron RX, MLX and XMR were their
MPLS capabilities..or lack thereof. He said the MLX could only do edge MPLS
duties, whereas the XMR can do core and edge MPLS. We got cut off before he
could explain the difference. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Jason

P.S.
Can an XMR32000 really outpeform a Juniper T640 in the real world?