[f-nsp] Multi-module trunk group

Mike Allen mkallen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 14:45:11 EDT 2007

Hi Andrew,

Well, maybe a bit, but the 'to' command references a range.  The syntax
(part of the legacy) would usually support ranges of ports on the same
blade, and to build a multiport trunk, it would need to be 4 ports as the
example from Daniel illustrates.  With the newer hardware, a lot of the
restrictions regarding trunking have been removed.

Mike