[f-nsp] Verbose logging on NetIron XMR

Erich Hohermuth eh at solnet.ch
Tue Apr 8 17:54:04 EDT 2008

Hi,

You have to tell on which "login" you would like to have some
information.
Could be ssh, telnet etc..

I like this feature because you have one window with your commands and
another with your debug output.

You can also login into your LP (Line Process card) and do some
debugging rmon stuff aswell.

Regards
	Erich