[f-nsp] What is the prefered way to add a vlan to a topo-group

Bjørn Skovlund Rydén BSR at fullrate.dk
Thu Jan 3 09:08:18 EST 2008

Hi all,

If you make a peer-group, you can set everything up, and then add the neighbor IP to the peer-group when all is set up.

router bgp
 neighbor foobar peer-group
 neighbor foobar remote-as 39554
 neighbor foobar route-map in foo-in
 neighbor foobar route-map out foo-out

 neighbor 12.34.56.78 peer-group foobar
exit

That should work, as far as I remember.

Cheers, Bjørn

On 1/3/08 3:01 PM, "Peter Olsen" <Peter.Olsen at globalconnect.dk> wrote:

Hi Gunther,

Yes, it have been reported long time ago. Foundry do not consider it as a bug as the code is doing was is expected from it... so, it is a feature request

br,
Peter