[f-nsp] What is the prefered way to add a vlan to a topo-group

Alexander Koch efraim at clues.de
Thu Jan 3 09:14:12 EST 2008

> Hi Gunther,
>
> Yes, it have been reported long time ago. Foundry do not consider it as a bug
> as the code is doing was is expected from it... so, it is a feature request

If that is truly the case I can only cringe and weep. This is quite disappointing
indeed. So what you are saying is... create a neighbor and be super quick to say
shutdown before it's too late? How many seconds does it take for any neighbor to
come up?

Alexander,
thinking hard of chosing Foundry vs other gear...