[f-nsp] [Idr] XMR SNMP BGP accepted prefixes

Ryan Harden hardenrm at uiuc.edu
Wed Jun 18 15:36:19 EDT 2008

The MLX/XMR 3.7/3.8 Enterprise MIB (MIB_Dec2007_reference.pdf) includes
an OID for BGP Prefixes by peer. Unfortunately the OID doesn't actually
exist within the box (at least on 3.7/3.8 code). I have a dialog open
with my SE about getting this fixed in upcoming releases.

snBgp4NeighborSummaryRouteReceived   fdry.1.2.11.17.1.1.5
snBgp4NeighborSummaryRouteInstalled  fdry.1.2.11.17.1.1.6

They also have no time frame for supporting BGP-MIBv2 as it is not
ratified yet.

So, Foundry has support for this, it's just broken and they are aware of
it. AFAIK they are working on it. (I'm quite loud at times)

/Ryan