[f-nsp] Load balancing across sties on one real server

Joffrey Agoutin Jagoutin at netbooster.com
Thu Oct 30 13:37:02 EDT 2008

As far as I know, you can't load balance across multiple sites running on the same real server. You need to setup multiple IP addresses on the real server (one for each site) to allow this.
Then, in your configuration, you'll have to specify 1 real server per site (using its own IP address).

I'm not sure, but I didn't see an option in the documentation to do this with only one IP.

Joffrey AGOUTIN
Administrateur Systèmes & Réseaux | NB