[f-nsp] Line Cards not Booting on NI-MLX-4

Chuck Ufarley markentime at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 13:17:32 EDT 2009

Well, I solved this problem in the most roundabout way possible.  I got the
working config running, then just synced the other cards one by one in the
good chassis. The console outputs were identical after syncing as they were
before syncing, but after syncing, everything worked.  Go figure.

I have no idea why the process that got the first config working didn't fly
in the second box, but in the future I'll avoid the universal update and use
the things I've learned here to save us all the headache.

Strange, but true.

Thanks everybody.  Your input has been very educational.

--Chuck