[f-nsp] NI-MLX-1GX20-GC FID_DISTRIBUTION Error

Tomasz Szewczyk tomeks at man.poznan.pl
Wed Dec 16 03:13:47 EST 2009

Hi Chuck,

What software version do you have? I have few MLXes with such module and
there are no problem (3.8c).
You can try check the output of dm save (in enable mode). There should
be some hints about the reason of reboot. dm save is not overwritten
across reloads so you can try dm clear to get latest dump.

Tomek