[f-nsp] Unrecognized command

Cole, Patrick patrick.cole at transact.com.au
Thu Mar 12 08:33:26 EDT 2009

You are running the router (L3) code. That's why the commands aren't there.  On the L3 code addresses are configured on interfaces directly.  Also "ip policy" becomes "ip l4-policy" on L3 code.

"Compiled on Sep 04 2008 at 19:17:10 labeled as WXR10201c"

See "WXR" above - the R indicates routing code.

I would strongly suggest if you don't have the L3 upgrade in your SI that you obtain the switch code and load that on.

Regards,

Patrick