[f-nsp] Unrecognized command

Mischa Peters foundry at high5.nl
Thu Mar 12 11:04:47 EDT 2009

Hi Samit,

You are running routing code, which means that you either have to set
an IP on an interface or within a VLAN.

For example:

conf t
int e 2/1
ip address <ip> <subnet>

For the default gateway you would need to do:

ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 <your gateway>

Within a VLAN:

vlan 1
router-interface ve 1

int ve 1
ip address <ip> <subnet>

The other option would be to run switching code.

Mischa