[f-nsp] NetIron MLX-4 vs Juniper MX240

Abello, Vinny Vinny_Abello at dell.com
Fri May 7 16:26:49 EDT 2010

Just to clarify, since the later 3.x code, you do need the "no
transceiver-type-check" on the MLX/XMR to use an unsupported SFP. We even
had to use that command to use a Foundry branded SFP which was originally
from another product line. I believe they since fixed that problem though in
a later release.

-Vinny