[f-nsp] ip (ve) limit on serveriron adx

Stephan van Hienen ddx at a2000.nu
Fri May 28 08:14:23 EDT 2010

Mischa,

Any info on these plans ?

Our Serveriron 4G's are 100% full at the moment (64ips) and are 3 years
old in augustus.
Since we need some extra room in the future we are looking for a solution.

Would have been nice if the ADX had more space.
But we can't buy something based on there are plans to increase.

Other option would be to renew the support on the 4G's and buy fastirons.
(any hints on which fastiron then, there are about 10 series listed on the
brocade homepage)

Stephan