[f-nsp] Monitor and Boot-tftp Version not compatible

Joseph Hardeman jwhardeman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 09:18:03 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I have a pair of FES9604 which were running different code, I upgraded the
second one to the same Primary and Secondary version as the other one, but
now I am getting the below messages.  I have read where you can update the
Monitor and boot-tftp versions, but I am not able to find the bin files on
my first system or I just don't know where to look.  I am hoping someone
can give me an idea on what the file name is so I can download it to my
tftp server and then update the second 9604.

Mar 12 07:49:47:A:System: Currently active Monitor version 03.2.00 is NOT
compatible! Please update with version 03.4.00 or higher.
Mar 12 07:34:47:A:System: Currently active Boot-tftp version 03.2.00 is NOT
compatible! Please update with version 03.4.00 or higher.

Compressed Boot-Monitor Image size = 45596, Version 03.2.00Tc4
Compressed Boot-Tftp Code size = 184111, Version 03.2.00Tc5
Default BootROM Contents Info:
   Boot Loader Rev: 1a
   Monitor Image Version: 01.00.00Tc4
   Boot-Tftp Image Version: 01.00.00Tc5