[f-nsp] Help with setting up a Brocade FESX448 - PREM

Eric Chen eric at fusionity.com
Sat Sep 8 12:26:44 EDT 2012

All - below is the config output - we have 2 gigabit uplinks from provider.
I've done the below but for some reason am not about to ping out .

Also if I want a separate private VLAN with its own IPs - how do we set that
up? I assume just  (vlan 3, router-interface 3, int ve 3 and then add IPs?
Do we need to route it?)

show config

!

Startup-config data location is flash memory

!

Startup configuration:

!

ver 07.2.02fT3e3

!

!

!

!

vlan 1 name DEFAULT-VLAN by port

!

vlan 2 by port

untagged ethe 1 to 48

 router-interface ve 2

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 PROVIDER GATEWAT

Thank you,

Eric