[f-nsp] slightly OT question

Wilbur Smith wsmith at brocade.com
Sat Dec 21 00:21:16 EST 2013

Sorry Folks,
Just now getting time to respond.

Out telemetry solution is divided into a few different features and our manual doesn't always to the best job to explaining the overall concept. We've put together some more detailed guides for customers though. I've grabbed some of these and put them in a zip file in my dropbox account.

You can crab it here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3783334/Brocade%20Telemetry%20Solutions.zip We also have a write up on using OpenFlow to perform some of this on our Community site.  Any generation of MLX and XMR support OpenFlow 1.0 in hardware if you upgrade to IronWare 5.4 http://community.brocade.com/t5/Software-Defined/Network-Analytics-and-OpenFlow-SDN/ba-p/445

Sorry about the mix-up with sFlow on the ICX6430. It looks like we didn’t bake the feature into the ASIC to help keep the cost low.

Wilbur