[f-nsp] XMR LP running out of RAM

Darren O'Connor darrenoc at outlook.com
Wed Jul 24 06:16:17 EDT 2013

#reload-check
Checking for coherence...
Done.

Reload-check is fine.

The
 line card is showing the right code version. The only difference is
that this card was put into this system at a later date. Before the card
 was put into the system I had upgraded the card itself to the right
code version in another XMR.

How do I check the boot log of a line card? It would be good to look at that.