[f-nsp] XMR LP running out of RAM

Wilbur Smith wsmith at brocade.com
Wed Jul 24 17:47:27 EDT 2013

Darren,
Sorry you are seeing this; I've never run into this one before. Just to make sure the coherence check isn't missing something, I would example the output of "show ver" and make sure the monitor, boot, app, and fpga code match the other modules in the router. The FPGA file names will differ based on module type, but the rest should match.  I would also check the SFM Links to make sure they are all active (show sfm-links all errors), but I don't suspect this is really the cause. Do you have a spare slot you could try to move the module to an see if the problem follows?

Wilbur