[f-nsp] IPv6 on FCX

Ryan Harden hardenrm at uchicago.edu
Fri Nov 8 10:46:48 EST 2013

I doubt your issue is this simple, but with Brocade/Foundry at least one physical interface assigned to the VLAN must be ‘up’ in order for the ve to be ‘up’ and therefore in the routing table. This is different from other vendors where the virtual interface can be ‘up’ by itself.

/Ryan

Ryan Harden
Senior Network Engineer
University of Chicago - ASN160