[f-nsp] CER-2024 Forwarding Issue's

Daniel Hooper dhooper at gold.net.au
Wed Aug 12 06:35:57 EDT 2015

Thanks Nick,

We have STP disabled on this particular switch for "historic" reasons.

On advice from a Brocade rep I'm upgrading the box to 5.6.0ff

We don't run with port-security either, but probably something I should look at rolling out.

As we are connecting a dozen or so customer networks into the chassis that we have no control over I suspect some type of loop in the network is the root cause of the problem.

Regards,

Daniel