[f-nsp] Experiences with Brocade TAC -> ICX products

Robert Hass robhass at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 10:45:06 EST 2016

Hi
We just deployed test network running ICX switches for connecting many
office users. We hit some software bugs (for example with not working OSPF
as expected). We trying passing them to Brocade TAC, but my current
experience is that cooperation with TAC is slow like a hell.

Maybe it's just my bad luck.

I'm looking for people having experiences with reporting bugs to Brocade
TAC.

Are you have positive experience with Brocade TAC ? How fast they can fix
problems ? How professional they are ?

Rob